> Venue: The Princeton Club of New York (15 West 43rd Street - Manhattan).
> Panel Participants include (alphabetical by last name / full bios can be found here):
- Tom Blank ('74, P'04), Gephardt Government Affairs, "Founding Father" of US Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- Todd Gibbons ('79), Vice Chairman and CFO at BNY-Mellon (NYSE:BK)
- Joseph Ibrahim (MBA '91), Managing Partner - MBF Healthcare Partners
- Patricia Lunka ('79), Managing Director, J.P. Morgan (Moderator)
- Bob McCooey (P '15), Head of listings at Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ)
Tickets are $15 for alumni from the Classes of 2015 and 2016, and $25 for all other alumni, parents, and friends.
Garry Duncan, President of Verger Capital, will also provide an update on the Wake Forest endowment.
Dress: Business Casual
Space is limited so please register now.
Please share this invitation with your Wake Forest friends and colleagues. Thank you!
Wake on Wall Street New York-area Leadership Team
Will Loyd ('04), Dave Hanson ('05), Will Sinclair ('07), Michael Sousa ('10), Brendan Fox ('11), Ali Gray (’12), Christina Oelsner (’15), James Rex ('13) & Matthew Teller ('14)
Wake on Wall Street is the WFU Affinity Group dedicated to increasing the awareness & brand value of Wake Forest students in the world of Business, Finance & related fields through networking, job placement, and education.
For more information, visit https://www.wakeonws.com/ or email email@example.com